Friday, January 17, 2014

The story of why I no longer it animals

As a girl growing up in an italian family, meatballs were always a main staple in the house. I love meatballs and still do to this day. However, about a year ago I decided that I would try something. I would go vegetarian. I had a few good reasons. Number one being the fact that I have always loved animals. Two, that I had always heard that becoming vegetarian made you feel better. And three, it didn't feel right to be eating a slice of chicken in front of my neighbors chickens outside. I felt as though they were looking into my soul. Anyway, so I started to cut meat out of my diet, however I didn't feel as though I was doing it the right way. I was eating everything I usually did, just without meat. After learning that there are meat substitutes, a whole new world opened up. I started to read vegetarian blogs to get ideas and I became an all around happier person. I am glad to say that I am starting this year off with one goal: To learn to cook vegetarian!

No comments:

Post a Comment